Ship with 100 people swept away in tsunami: Kyodo
TOKYO (Reuters) - A ship carrying 100 people was swept away by the tsunami which smashed into northeastern Japan Friday following a massive earthquake, Kyodo news agency reported.
- Restraint marks Ferguson, Missouri protests for third straight night |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Trucks from aid convoy to Ukraine start crossing back into Russia |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist