Ship with 100 people swept away in tsunami: Kyodo
TOKYO (Reuters) - A ship carrying 100 people was swept away by the tsunami which smashed into northeastern Japan Friday following a massive earthquake, Kyodo news agency reported.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |
Our day's top images, in-depth photo essays and offbeat slices of life. See the best of Reuters photography. See more