Workers suffer radiation exposure near Japan plant
TOKYO (Reuters) - Three people working near a Japanese power plant damaged by the country's worst earthquake were found to have been exposed to radiation, Jiji news said on Saturday.
Doctors have requested that Self-Defense Forces carry out decontamination treatment, the agency said.
(Reporting by Isabel Reynolds)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
A federal judge struck down Utah's ban on same-sex marriage as unconstitutional, handing a major victory to gay rights activists in a conservative state Slideshow