Workers suffer radiation exposure near Japan plant
TOKYO (Reuters) - Three people working near a Japanese power plant damaged by the country's worst earthquake were found to have been exposed to radiation, Jiji news said on Saturday.
Doctors have requested that Self-Defense Forces carry out decontamination treatment, the agency said.
(Reporting by Isabel Reynolds)
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |