Workers suffer radiation exposure near Japan plant
TOKYO (Reuters) - Three people working near a Japanese power plant damaged by the country's worst earthquake were found to have been exposed to radiation, Jiji news said on Saturday.
Doctors have requested that Self-Defense Forces carry out decontamination treatment, the agency said.
(Reporting by Isabel Reynolds)
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Missouri officials to reveal grand jury's decision on teen's shooting |
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as U.S. defense secretary |
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after failing to meet deadline |