About 2,000 bodies found on coast of Japan's Miyagi-Kyodo
March 14 (Reuters) - About 2,000 bodies were found on Monday on two shores of Miyagi prefecture in northeast Japan following last week's massive earthquake and tsunami, Kyodo news agency reported.
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad