West promises Libya rebels a "no-fly" zone -Jazeera
CAIRO, March 14
CAIRO, March 14 (Reuters) - Al Jazeera television reported on Monday that the United States, Britain and France had promised rebels in eastern Libya to set up a "no-fly" zone, which would help them fight counter-attacking government forces.
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Family of instructor killed at Arizona gun range does not blame girl