West promises Libya rebels a "no-fly" zone -Jazeera
CAIRO, March 14
CAIRO, March 14 (Reuters) - Al Jazeera television reported on Monday that the United States, Britain and France had promised rebels in eastern Libya to set up a "no-fly" zone, which would help them fight counter-attacking government forces.
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane