- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Global shares flat, dollar steady before Fed decision
- Man accused of kidnapping Cleveland women to face more charges
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
Tokyo detects "minute" amount of radiation
TOKYO, Japan, March 15 |
TOKYO, Japan, March 15 (Reuters) - "Minute levels" of radiation have been detected in the Japanese capital, Tokyo, Kyodo news agency said, quoting the metropolitan government.
They had found iodine and cesium but it was not immediately clear if it was linked to the damaged nuclear plant in the northeast.
It also said that radiation levels in Saitama, near Tokyo, were 40 times normal levels, quoting the local government.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this