Tokyo radiation level "10 times normal" but "no threat to health"
TOKYO, March 15
TOKYO, March 15 (Reuters) - The radiation level in the Japanese capital was 10 times normal on Tuesday evening, four days after a quake and tsunami destroyed a nuclear reactor in the northeast of the country, but there was no threat to human health, the city government said.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote