Tokyo radiation level "10 times normal" but "no threat to health"
TOKYO, March 15
TOKYO, March 15 (Reuters) - The radiation level in the Japanese capital was 10 times normal on Tuesday evening, four days after a quake and tsunami destroyed a nuclear reactor in the northeast of the country, but there was no threat to human health, the city government said.
- U.S., backed by Arabs, launches first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- U.S. attack on IS targets in Syria "will be answered" - fighter