Tokyo radiation level "10 times normal" but "no threat to health"
TOKYO, March 15
TOKYO, March 15 (Reuters) - The radiation level in the Japanese capital was 10 times normal on Tuesday evening, four days after a quake and tsunami destroyed a nuclear reactor in the northeast of the country, but there was no threat to human health, the city government said.
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source