Japan nuclear operator pulls 750 workers from plant
TOKYO, March 15 (Reuters) - Japan's Tokyo Electric Power Co said it has pulled out 750 workers from its Daiichi nuclear plant since Tuesday morning, leaving 50 there to deal with problems with reactors after a massive earthquake. (Reporting by Osamu Tsukimori; Editing by Edwina Gibbs)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- UPDATE 1-Study casts doubt on whether extra vitamin D prevents disease