Major damage unlikely at Japan nuke plant's No.3 reactor - Kyodo
TOKYO, March 16
TOKYO, March 16 (Reuters) - Major damage is unlikely to have been sustained at the No.3 reactor of Japan's quake-stricken nuclear power plant, Kyodo said on Wednesday, quoting the government.
Earlier, plant operator Tokyo Electric Power said the No.3 reactor was its highest priority, and a military helicopter tried to water-bomb it from the air without success.
(Created by Mark Bendeich)
- Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard: report |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media