Strong quake hits eastern Japan, Tokyo buildings shake
TOKYO (Reuters) - A 6.0 magnitude quake hit eastern Japan on Wednesday, NHK said, and buildings shook in the capital, Tokyo.
There were no immediate reports of damage.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel
Nelson Mandela: 1918 - 2013
Reuters looks at the life and times of Nelson Mandela, an icon of peace and reconciliation who came to embody the struggle for justice around the world. Video