Japan to continue water-bombing nuclear plant's No. 3 reactor
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan will continue dropping water from the air on the No.3 reactor of its quake-stricken nuclear power plant on Friday, the country's nuclear safety agency said on Thursday night.
In a separate statement, the Fukushima Daiichi plant's owner, Tokyo Electric Power Co, said white smoke or steam had been seen coming from the No.2 reactor.
(Reporting by Mark Bendeich)
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data