Russia offers to help put out fires at Japan plant
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia offered to help Japan put out fires at its stricken nuclear power plant Thursday.
Russia is also ready to give Japan any help it needs to deal with the crisis, Interfax news agency cited a Foreign Ministry spokesman as saying.
(Writing by Alissa de Carbonnel; editing by Guy Faulconbridge)
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47
- Two Ukrainian fighter jets shot down over rebel-held territory
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand