Russia offers to help put out fires at Japan plant
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia offered to help Japan put out fires at its stricken nuclear power plant Thursday.
Russia is also ready to give Japan any help it needs to deal with the crisis, Interfax news agency cited a Foreign Ministry spokesman as saying.
(Writing by Alissa de Carbonnel; editing by Guy Faulconbridge)
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- Hong Kong crisis deepens after weekend clashes, talks set for Tuesday |
- U.S. military says air-drops weapons for Kurdish fighters near Kobani
- Japan stocks see biggest gain this year, lead sharp Asia rebound