France to host meeting on Libya action
LONDON, March 18
LONDON, March 18 (Reuters) - France will host talks on Saturday with senior international politicians, including representatives from the Middle East, to discuss action against Libya, British Prime Minister David Cameron said on Friday.
"There will be a meeting in Paris tomorrow which President Sarkozy has called," Cameron told parliament. "I will be attending and there will also be representatives from across the Arab world." (Editing by Keith Weir)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Crimea votes to join Russia, Obama orders sanctions |