Kevin Dillon to star in 'Gentleman' pilot for CBS
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Kevin Dillon has been tapped to star in CBS pilot, "How to Be a Gentleman."
The comedy, written by "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia's" David Hornsby, centers on Alan (Hornsby), a magazine writer who pens a column on how to be a gentleman.
Dillon, a regular on HBO's "Entourage," will play the role of Bert.
Hornsby will serve as an executive producer on the project, and "Friends" veteran Adam Chase will executive produce. Chase currently works on ABC comedy "Better With You."
The project is based off the book "How to Be a Gentleman: A Contemporary Guide to Common Courtesy."
Dillon has also appeared in Fox's "24." The final season of "Entourage" airs this summer.
(Editing by Zorianna Kit)
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Obama to deploy 3,000 troops as Ebola crisis worsens
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- World stocks hit one-month low, caution ahead of Fed
- Ahead of independence vote, Britain pledges state funding to Scotland |