Defense chief flies to Russia Saturday
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Defense Secretary Robert Gates will travel to Russia, departing on Saturday and arriving on Sunday, and will meet on Tuesday with Russian President Dmitry Medvedev, the Pentagon said on Friday.
The trip risks being overshadowed by speculation about action on a no-fly zone over Libya after Thursday's U.N. Security Council vote.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |