New Issue-Clean Harbors adds $250 mln notes
March 21 (Reuters) - Clean Harbors Inc (CLH.N) on Monday added $250 million to an existing senior secured notes in the 144a private placement market, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
The size of the deal was increased from an originally planned $200 million.
Goldman Sachs and Bank of America Merrill Lynch were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: CLEAN HARBORS INC AMT $250 MLN COUPON 7.625 PCT MATURITY 8/15/2016 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 104.50 FIRST PAY 8/15/2011 MOODY'S N/A YIELD 6.132 PCT SETTLEMENT 3/24/2011 S&P N/A SPREAD N/A PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A CALLABLE 8/15/2012* *MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing at sea off Vietnam, presumed crashed |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media
- Fresh confrontations raise tempers on ground in Crimea |