Iraq backs international intervention in Libya
BAGHDAD, March 21
BAGHDAD, March 21 (Reuters) - Iraq said on Monday it supports international intervention in Libya.
"The Iraqi government supports international efforts to protect the Libyan people," the office of government spokesman Ali al-Dabbagh quoted him as saying in a brief reply to a Reuters query asking for Iraq's position.
(Reporting by Waleed Ibrahim)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane flown deliberately toward Andamans - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics
- Tire blows out on passenger jet taking off from Philadelphia airport