Iraq backs international intervention in Libya
BAGHDAD, March 21
BAGHDAD, March 21 (Reuters) - Iraq said on Monday it supports international intervention in Libya.
"The Iraqi government supports international efforts to protect the Libyan people," the office of government spokesman Ali al-Dabbagh quoted him as saying in a brief reply to a Reuters query asking for Iraq's position.
(Reporting by Waleed Ibrahim)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |