New Issue-Telephone & Data Systems $300 mln notes
March 21 (Reuters) - Telephone & Data Systems Inc (TDS.N) on Monday sold $300 million of senior unsecured notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
The size of the deal was increased from an originally planned $100 million.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Citi, UBS and Wells Fargo Securities were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: TELEPHONE & DATA SYSTEMS INC AMT $300 MLN COUPON 7.00 PCT MATURITY 3/15/2060 TYPE SR NTS PAR PRICE 25.0 FIRST PAY 6/15/2011 MOODY'S Baa2 SHARES 12 MLN SETTLEMENT 3/28/2011 S&P BBB-MINUS SPREAD N/A PAY FREQ QUARTERLY FITCH TRIPLE-B NON-CALLABLE 5 YRS
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- New Jersey hiker killed by black bear: police
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Islamic State urges attacks on U.S., French citizens, taunts Obama