U.S.: Gaddafi not target of allied military action
ABOARD AIR FORCE ONE
ABOARD AIR FORCE ONE (Reuters) - Allied military action in Libya is aimed at protecting civilians, not targeting Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi, a senior White House official said on Monday.
"It's not about regime change," the official, Ben Rhodes, told reporters on an Air Force One flight from Brazil to Chile.
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source