- Survivors pulled from Oklahoma tornado debris as toll falls |
- Analysis: Some Republicans see new scandal in Sebelius fundraising
- Convicted U.S. killer Arias would join tiny death row group
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
- Israel fires back at Syria after gunshots at its troops
A huge tornado tears through the Oklahoma City suburb of Moore, killing dozens. Slideshow
U.S.: Gaddafi not target of allied military action
ABOARD AIR FORCE ONE |
ABOARD AIR FORCE ONE (Reuters) - Allied military action in Libya is aimed at protecting civilians, not targeting Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi, a senior White House official said on Monday.
"It's not about regime change," the official, Ben Rhodes, told reporters on an Air Force One flight from Brazil to Chile.
(Reporting by Alister Bull and Caren Bohan, Editing by Sandra Maler)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this