Radiation at 500 microsieverts/hr at Japan No. 2 unit
TOKYO (Reuters) - Radiation at the crippled Fukushima No.2 nuclear reactor was recorded at 500 microsieverts per hour on March 18, Japan's nuclear safety agency said on Wednesday.
Engineers have been trying to fix the plant's cooling system after restoring lighting on Tuesday.
(Reporting by Kiyoshi Takenaka)
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media