RPT-REFILE-Schneider Electric buys Summit Energy for $268 mln
(Repeats to additional Reuters clients) (Corrects dateline to March 24 from May 24)
PARIS, March 24 (Reuters) - France's Schneider Electric (SCHN.PA) said Thursday it had signed an agreement to buy US-based energy procurement company Summit Energy Services for $268 million.
Schneider said that Summit is expected to generate revenues of $65 million in 2011 and had an earnings before interest tax and amortisation margin above the Schneider Electric average.
Schneider said the purchase should help the company compliment its efforts in the field of energy auditing and monitoring.
The purchase should be accretive to earnings per share in the first year. (Reporting by Nina Sovich; Editing by Christian Plumb)
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets |
- Man found dead trapped between elevator and shaft wall in NYC
- Wall Street yawns as deal news offsets data; Herbalife sinks