- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Massachusetts police search NFL player's home in homicide probe: report
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
- Asian markets tense before Fed; Nikkei outperforms
Chinatrust to pay $180 mln for Metlife Taiwan unit-sources
TAIPEI, March 28 |
TAIPEI, March 28 (Reuters) - Chinatrust Financial , Taiwan's top credit card issuer, has agreed to buy Metlife's insurance assets in Taiwan for $180 million, three sources close to the situation said on Monday.
Both companies are set to hold a news conference later on Monday to announce the deal, two of the sources said. No further details were immediately available. (Reporting by Faith Hung and Rachel Lee in Taipei and Denny Thomas in Hong Kong; Editing by Jonathan Standing)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this