Tom Hanks to appear on "30 Rock"
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Tom Hanks is set to guest-star on "30 Rock," following in the footsteps of fellow Oscar winners such as Whoopi Goldberg and Susan Sarandon.
Details about his appearance on the NBC sitcom were not known. Hanks revealed the casting in an excited Twitter message that read, "I'm on 30 Rock!"
Hanks, who most recently executive produced HBO's Emmy-winning miniseries "The Pacific," got his start on the small screen playing Buffy Wilson/Kip Wilson on the 1980s sitcom "Bosom Buddies."
Other high-profile guests on "30 Rock" have included Matt Damon, Jerry Seinfeld, Matthew Broderick, Julianne Moore, Oprah Winfrey, Jennifer Aniston, Salma Hayek, Steve Martin and Isabella Rossellini.
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections