China's CIC has earned 40 pct on U.S. real estate -official
BEIJING, March 30
BEIJING, March 30 (Reuters) - China's sovereign wealth has earned a 40 percent return on investments made last year in U.S. commercial real estate, a senior official said on Wednesday.
Jin Liqun, chairman of the China Investment Corp. supervisory board, also said in an address at an investment forum in Beijing that the fund had no direct investments in Japan. (Reporting by Koh Gui Qing; Editing by Ken Wills)
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East