IGate open offer for Patni shares to start Apr 8
MUMBAI, March 30
MUMBAI, March 30 (Reuters) - U.S.-listed software firm iGate's open offer for 20.6 percent in India's Patni Computer Systems will open on April 8 and close on April 27, the manager to the offer said in a statement to the stock exchange on Wednesday.
The open offer was earlier scheduled to start on March 4 but was delayed as approval from India's markets regulator was pending.
iGate, backed by private-equity firm Apax Partners, acquired a majority stake in Patni for $1.2 billion in January, marking one of the largest deals in India's technology sector. [ID:nSGE709010] (Reporting by Prashant Mehra; Editing by Aradhana Aravindan)
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |