New Issue-Ameristar Casinos sells $800 mln notes
March 31 (Reuters) - Ameristar Casinos Inc ASCA.O on Thursday sold $800 million of senior notes in the 144a private placement market, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
Wells Fargo, Deutsche Bank, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, JP Morgan and Credit Agricole were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: AMERISTAR CASINOS INC AMT $800 MLN COUPON 7.50 PCT MATURITY 4/15/2021 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 99.125 FIRST PAY 10/15/2011 MOODY'S B3 YIELD 7.625 PCT SETTLEMENT 4/14/2011 S&P B-PLUS SPREAD 416 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 4 YRS* *MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Timeline: Malaysia Airlines flight to Beijing missing in Asia
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official