New Issue - Park-Ohio sells $250 mln notes
March 31 (Reuters) - Park-Ohio Industries Inc, a unit of Park-Ohio Holdings Corp (PKOH.O), on Thursday sold $250 million of senior unsecured notes in the 144a private placement market, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
Barclays and JP Morgan were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: PARK-OHIO INDUSTRIES INC AMT $250 MLN COUPON 8.125 PCT MATURITY 4/1/2021 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100.00 FIRST PAY 10/1/2011 MOODY'S B3 YIELD 8.125 PCT SETTLEMENT 4/7/2011 S&P CCC-PLUS SPREAD 467 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 5 YRS* *MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media |
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Ukraine warns Europe of Russian gas cut-off, Moscow denies