New Issue - Park-Ohio sells $250 mln notes
March 31 (Reuters) - Park-Ohio Industries Inc, a unit of Park-Ohio Holdings Corp (PKOH.O), on Thursday sold $250 million of senior unsecured notes in the 144a private placement market, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
Barclays and JP Morgan were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: PARK-OHIO INDUSTRIES INC AMT $250 MLN COUPON 8.125 PCT MATURITY 4/1/2021 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100.00 FIRST PAY 10/1/2011 MOODY'S B3 YIELD 8.125 PCT SETTLEMENT 4/7/2011 S&P CCC-PLUS SPREAD 467 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 5 YRS* *MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media