Fed's Lacker makes no comment on economy, policy
CHARLOTTE, N.C., March 31
CHARLOTTE, N.C., March 31 (Reuters) - Richmond Federal Reserve Bank President Jeffrey Lacker made no comments on the economy or monetary policy in introductory remarks to a credit symposium hosted by his bank.
In the past, Lacker has voiced skepticism about the Fed's ultra-loose monetary policy and argued that its $600 billion government bond purchase program should be reviewed regularly.
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Exclusive: China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation - sources
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip: report
- Suicide bomber kills 45 at volleyball match in Afghanistan
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video