Fed's Lacker makes no comment on economy, policy
CHARLOTTE, N.C., March 31
CHARLOTTE, N.C., March 31 (Reuters) - Richmond Federal Reserve Bank President Jeffrey Lacker made no comments on the economy or monetary policy in introductory remarks to a credit symposium hosted by his bank.
In the past, Lacker has voiced skepticism about the Fed's ultra-loose monetary policy and argued that its $600 billion government bond purchase program should be reviewed regularly.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls