Fed's Lacker makes no comment on economy, policy
CHARLOTTE, N.C., March 31
CHARLOTTE, N.C., March 31 (Reuters) - Richmond Federal Reserve Bank President Jeffrey Lacker made no comments on the economy or monetary policy in introductory remarks to a credit symposium hosted by his bank.
In the past, Lacker has voiced skepticism about the Fed's ultra-loose monetary policy and argued that its $600 billion government bond purchase program should be reviewed regularly.
- Obama critic D'Souza spared prison for violating election law
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on militants in Syria |
- Fired UPS worker kills two supervisors, self, in Alabama shooting
- Bin Laden son-in-law sentenced to life in U.S. prison
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace