Mobistar: launch of Red Bull MOBILE in collaboration with Mobistar
Red Bull MOBILE comes to Belgium
A strong partnership for Mobistar
Brussels, 4 April 2011 - After launching in Austria, Switzerland, Hungary and South Africa, Red Bull MOBILE is today initiating its commercial activities in Belgium. The Red Bull prepaid telecom products are being offered in Belgium in collaboration with Mobistar. With the Red Bull MOBILE tariff plan, young people can call and send unlimited text messages for free with their Red Bull MOBILE friends. Moreover, customers are holding the "Ticket to the World of Red Bull" in their hands - with unlimited surfing on the Red Bull MOBILE Portal and "real" access to events, sports and athletes. This co-marketing agreement offers Mobistar an opportunity to strengthen its position in the very competitive prepaid market.
Mobistar Investor Relations
For the full PDF version, please click here below:
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: Mobistar via Thomson Reuters ONE
- Lightning, rain fail to deter resolute Hong Kong protesters |
- Kurds seize Iraq/Syria border post; Sunni tribe joins fight against Islamic State |
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- EBay follows Icahn's advice, plans PayPal spinoff in 2015 |