U.S. offers free flights out to its employees in Syria
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States is offering free flights out of Syria to family members of U.S. government employees, the State Department said on Sunday.
It also advised U.S. citizens in Syria to closely examine their security situation and consider leaving because of anti-government protests.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |