U.S. offers free flights out to its employees in Syria
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States is offering free flights out of Syria to family members of U.S. government employees, the State Department said on Sunday.
It also advised U.S. citizens in Syria to closely examine their security situation and consider leaving because of anti-government protests.
- Anger mounts after bodies found trapped inside sunken South Korean ferry |
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Search resumes after Everest's worst climbing tragedy
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official