Indonesia plans to sell 1 trln rph sukuk in April 12 auction
JAKARTA, April 5
JAKARTA, April 5 (Reuters) - Indonesia's finance ministry plans to sell 1 trillion rupiah ($115 million) of Islamic bonds or sukuk in an auction on April 12, the debt office said in a statement on Tuesday. ($1 = 8,662.5 rupiah) (Reporting by Aditya Suharmoko; Editing by Neil Chatterjee)
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking