Indonesia plans to sell 1 trln rph sukuk in April 12 auction
JAKARTA, April 5
JAKARTA, April 5 (Reuters) - Indonesia's finance ministry plans to sell 1 trillion rupiah ($115 million) of Islamic bonds or sukuk in an auction on April 12, the debt office said in a statement on Tuesday. ($1 = 8,662.5 rupiah) (Reporting by Aditya Suharmoko; Editing by Neil Chatterjee)
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Suspect in two California deputy deaths charged with murder, carjacking
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- UPDATE 7-U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola calls treatment "frenzy of disorganization"