BMO names new vice-chair of Capital Markets unit
TORONTO, April 6
TORONTO, April 6 (Reuters) - Bank of Montreal (BMO.TO) (BMO.N) said on Wednesday it has appointed Egizio Bianchini as vice-chairman of BMO Capital Markets, its investment and corporate banking arm.
BMO said Bianchini will continue to co-head the firm's global metals and mining group with Jason Neal, focusing on growth both within and outside Canada.
Bianchini, a veteran banker who has been at BMO since 1989, has played a key role in helping BMO establish offices in Beijing, Mumbai, Melbourne and elsewhere.
Over the last five years, BMO's metals and mining group has advised on more than $80 billion worth of transactions. (Reporting by Euan Rocha; editing by Peter Galloway)
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- Scots vote in independence referendum to seal the United Kingdom's fate |
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Dollar hits six-year peak versus yen, ECB loan demand disappoints
- Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21: report