Roxy Music singer Bryan Ferry leaves hospital
LONDON (Reuters) - Roxy Music singer Bryan Ferry left hospital on Wednesday after undergoing medical observation and tests which his spokesman said were "routine."
"All is well and he will be touring his 'Olympia' solo album commencing on April 19," a statement added.
According to reports, the 65-year-old had been expected to attend a sports function at the O2 Arena in London on Tuesday evening but pulled out.
The British star, renowned for his fashion sense as well as his music, has recently toured with Roxy Music in Scotland, England, Australia and New Zealand, and is due to open his international solo tour in Israel later this month.
(Reporting by Mike Collett-White, editing by Paul Casciato)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada's Harper vows tighter security after Parliament attack |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown