New Issue-Woori Bank sells $500 mln in 10-yr notes
April 6 (Reuters) - Woori Bank, a unit of Woori Finance Holdings Co Ltd (WF.N) on Wednesday sold $500 million of notes in the 144a private placement market, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
Barclays, BNP Paribas, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, HSBC, JP Morgan, UBS and Woori Bank were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: WOORI BANK AMT $500 MLN COUPON 5.875 PCT MATURITY 4/13/2021 TYPE NTS ISS PRICE 98.915 FIRST PAY 10/13/2011 MOODY'S A2 YIELD 6.021 PCT SETTLEMENT 4/13/2011 S&P BBB-PLUS SPREAD 250 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH BBB-PLUS MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE N/A
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study