Faisal Islamic Bank 2010 profit doubles
CAIRO, April 7
CAIRO, April 7 (Reuters) - Faisal Islamic Bank of Egypt's stand-alone 2010 net profit more than doubled to 338 million Egyptian pounds ($57 million), it said in a statement in Al Ahram newspaper on Thursday.
The bank (FAIT.CA) said its dividend was raised 23 percent to 2.032 pounds. [ID:nLDE62R057]
Its shares were up 0.3 percent to 22.00 pounds, while Egypt's benchmark share index .EGX30 was down 1.2 percent. (Reporting by Sarah Mikhail; Editing by Dan Lalor) ($1 = 5.965 Egyptian pounds)
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Israeli strikes kill more Palestinians; rocket causes huge blaze in Israel |
- Four servicemen, five miners killed in eastern Ukraine |
- Obama tells Israel U.S. ready to help end hostilities
- Man suspected of shooting six dead in Texas to appear in court