Golar LNG Partners IPO prices above range -source
NEW YORK, April 7
NEW YORK, April 7 (Reuters) - An initial public offering of Golar LNG Partners LP, a subsidiary of Golar LNG (GLNG.O), raised $270 million on Thursday, as shares priced above the proposed range, an underwriter said.
The partnership sold 12 million units for $22.50 each, the underwriter said. It had planned to sell the units for $20 to $22 each.
Investments in the limited partnership offer exposure to Golar's carriers of liquefied natural gas and offshore units that process LNG to turn it back into natural gas.
Golar LNG Partners units are expected to begin trading on the Nasdaq under the symbol "GMLP" (GMLP.O) on Friday.
Citigroup, Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Morgan Stanley led underwriters on the offering. (Reporting by Alina Selyukh; Editing by Steve Orlofsky)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon
- Investigators look overseas for hackers in Target case: source
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter