Golar LNG Partners IPO prices above range -source
NEW YORK, April 7
NEW YORK, April 7 (Reuters) - An initial public offering of Golar LNG Partners LP, a subsidiary of Golar LNG (GLNG.O), raised $270 million on Thursday, as shares priced above the proposed range, an underwriter said.
The partnership sold 12 million units for $22.50 each, the underwriter said. It had planned to sell the units for $20 to $22 each.
Investments in the limited partnership offer exposure to Golar's carriers of liquefied natural gas and offshore units that process LNG to turn it back into natural gas.
Golar LNG Partners units are expected to begin trading on the Nasdaq under the symbol "GMLP" (GMLP.O) on Friday.
Citigroup, Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Morgan Stanley led underwriters on the offering. (Reporting by Alina Selyukh; Editing by Steve Orlofsky)
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Death toll climbs to at least 13 in worst tragedy on Everest |
- Mediator heads to east Ukraine, seeking surrenders |