Gucci Mane arrested for pushing woman out of car
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Rapper Gucci Mane was arrested Friday near Atlanta while visiting his probation officer.
His was arrested on a misdemeanor battery charge stemming from an incident in January, DeKalb County Police confirm to The Hollywood Reporter. According to a police report, he picked up a woman at a local mall, invited her out for breakfast and then tried to offer her $150 to stop by a hotel with him. When she refused, he pushed her out of his car while it was in motion. She was taken to the hospital with "soreness and pain."
The rapper (real name: Radric Davis) -- who has appeared in remixes with the Black Eyed Peas and Usher -- will also be charged with violation of probation.
In 2001, he was arrested for cocaine possession and spent 90 days behind bars. He served a six-month prison term in 2005 for assault. In 2009, he was behind bars for a year for violating probation for that assault.
(Editing by Zorianna Kit)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades