Nissan: restart problems reported in Leaf electric cars
TOKYO, April 11
TOKYO, April 11 (Reuters) - Nissan Motor Co has received reports of instances in which owners of its Leaf electric car were unable to restart the vehicle and is looking into the exact cause, a spokesman said on Monday.
Japan's No.2 automaker said it traced the problem back to the vehicle's air-conditioning unit but is uncertain whether it was a component in the system or the programming.
Nissan plans no recall for now since the issue does not affect safety, the spokesman said. (Reporting by Chang-Ran Kim; Editing by Edmund Klamann)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Canada PM vows crackdown after capital shocked by fatal attacks |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor