Chevron to restart L.A. FCC this week--trade
HOUSTON, April 11
HOUSTON, April 11 (Reuters) - Chevron Corp was expected to restart this week a gasoline-producing fluidic catalytic cracking unit at its 265,500 barrel-per-day Los Angeles-area refinery in El Segundo, California, West Coast refined products markets trade sources said Monday.
The FCC was expected to restart between Tuesday and Friday, according to the sources.
A Chevron representative was not immediately available to discuss refinery operations. (Reporting by Erwin Seba; Editing by John Picinich)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Crimea votes to join Russia, Obama orders sanctions |