Chevron to restart L.A. FCC this week--trade
HOUSTON, April 11
HOUSTON, April 11 (Reuters) - Chevron Corp was expected to restart this week a gasoline-producing fluidic catalytic cracking unit at its 265,500 barrel-per-day Los Angeles-area refinery in El Segundo, California, West Coast refined products markets trade sources said Monday.
The FCC was expected to restart between Tuesday and Friday, according to the sources.
A Chevron representative was not immediately available to discuss refinery operations. (Reporting by Erwin Seba; Editing by John Picinich)
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |