- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Justice Department defends journalist email search
Petrofac wins $1.15 bln Algerian gas field contract
OSLO, Norway, April 12 |
OSLO, Norway, April 12 (Reuters) - Norway's Statoil (STL.OL) said it and two partners in Algeria's In Salah Southern Fields gas project have signed a $1.15 billion field development contract with Petrofac International (PFC.L).
The engineering, procurement and construction contract is part of the phase two development of the In Salah license. Statoil said first gas from the Southern Fields development project is expected for the first half of 2014.
Statoil has a 31.85 percent investment share in the license. BP (BP.L) has 33.15 percent and Algeria's state-owned Sonatrach owns 35 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this