Petrofac wins $1.15 bln Algerian gas field contract
OSLO, Norway, April 12
OSLO, Norway, April 12 (Reuters) - Norway's Statoil (STL.OL) said it and two partners in Algeria's In Salah Southern Fields gas project have signed a $1.15 billion field development contract with Petrofac International (PFC.L).
The engineering, procurement and construction contract is part of the phase two development of the In Salah license. Statoil said first gas from the Southern Fields development project is expected for the first half of 2014.
Statoil has a 31.85 percent investment share in the license. BP (BP.L) has 33.15 percent and Algeria's state-owned Sonatrach owns 35 percent.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel