Italy says no longer has relations with 'west Libya'
DOHA, April 13
DOHA, April 13 (Reuters) - Italy's foreign minister said his country no longer has any relations with the government in western Libya, parts of which remain firmly under the control of Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi.
Foreign ministers, along with rebels fighting against Gaddafi, were meeting in Qatar on Wednesday to discuss Libya's future.
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp |
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dead at 82 |
- U.S. Congress examining deal between NSA official, ex-agency chief