Italy says no longer has relations with 'west Libya'
DOHA, April 13
DOHA, April 13 (Reuters) - Italy's foreign minister said his country no longer has any relations with the government in western Libya, parts of which remain firmly under the control of Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi.
Foreign ministers, along with rebels fighting against Gaddafi, were meeting in Qatar on Wednesday to discuss Libya's future.
- Rebellious Nevada rancher's slavery remarks dim Republican support
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Search for missing Malaysian jet may take years: U.S. official
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Exclusive: Obama may call EU leaders in Russia sanctions push - sources