New Issue-Santander Holdings USA sells $500 mln in notes
April 12 (Reuters) - Santander Holdings USA Inc, a unit of Banco Santander (SAN.MC), on Thursday sold $500 million of notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: SANTANDER HOLDINGS USA INC AMT $500 MLN COUPON 4.625 PCT MATURITY 4/19/2016 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 99.559 FIRST PAY 10/19/2011 MOODY'S Baa1 YIELD 4.725 PCT SETTLEMENT 4/19/2011 S&P SINGLE-A SPREAD 250 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH AA-MINUS MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE N/A
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dead at 82 |
- U.S. Congress examining deal between NSA official, ex-agency chief