New Issue-Calumet Specialty Products sells $400 mln notes
April 15 (Reuters) - Calumet Specialty Products Partners LP (CLMT.O) and Calumet Finance Corp on Friday sold $400 million of senior notes in the 144a private placement market, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
The size of the deal was increased from an originally planned $375 million.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Goldman Sachs were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: CALUMET SPECIALTY PRODUCTS PARTNERS LP AMT $400 MLN COUPON 9.375 PCT MATURITY 5/1/2019 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 11/1/2011 MOODY'S B3 YIELD 9.375 PCT SETTLEMENT 4/21/2011 S&P SINGLE-B SPREAD 636 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS NON-CALLABLE 4 YRS* *MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee