Citi plans to add 200 new U.S. branches -- report
NEW YORK, April 15
NEW YORK, April 15 (Reuters) - Citigroup Inc (C.N) is planning to add 200 U.S. branches over the next three years and may expand into Seattle and Atlanta, Bloomberg News reported on its website on Friday.
The lender would add about 100 branches in California and New York, and another 100 elsewhere in the country by the end of 2013, Cecelia Stewart, head of Citi's U.S. consumer business, told the news agency.
A Citigroup spokesman was not immediately available for comment after-hours on Friday. (Reporting by Paritosh Bansal; editing by Andre Grenon)
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Teenager dies on Atlanta-bound flight, plane diverted
- U.S. ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal