Citi plans to add 200 new U.S. branches -- report
NEW YORK, April 15
NEW YORK, April 15 (Reuters) - Citigroup Inc (C.N) is planning to add 200 U.S. branches over the next three years and may expand into Seattle and Atlanta, Bloomberg News reported on its website on Friday.
The lender would add about 100 branches in California and New York, and another 100 elsewhere in the country by the end of 2013, Cecelia Stewart, head of Citi's U.S. consumer business, told the news agency.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine