CNOOC appoints Wang Yilin as chairman, effective April 15
HONG KONG, April 15
HONG KONG, April 15 (Reuters) - China's top offshore oil producer CNOOC Ltd has appointed Wang Yilin as chairman with effect from April 15, replacing Fu Chengyu, the company said on Friday.
Earlier this month, the Communist Party central committee announced several executive-level personnel changes at state oil companies, including appointing Fu as the head of Asia's top refiner, Sinopec Group. For a copy of the press release, please click here (Reporting by Lee Chyen Yee; Editing by Chris Lewis)
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- F-16s dispatched for unresponsive pilot of small plane near D.C.
- Islamic State militants behead captive Lebanese soldier: video
- Car tied to suspected threat against Obama found in Connecticut