- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Sixth night of violence in Sweden, but police say capital calmer |
UPDATE 1-Citi plans to add 200 new U.S. branches
NEW YORK, April 15 (Reuters) - Citigroup Inc is planning to add 200 U.S. branches over the next three years and may expand into Seattle and Atlanta, a spokesman confirmed on Friday.
The lender plans to add about 100 branches in California and New York, and another 100 elsewhere in the country by the end of 2013, according to Citigroup spokesman Sean Kevelighan.
The expansion was first reported by Bloomberg News. (Reporting by Paritosh Bansal; editing by Andre Grenon)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this