Atlas Energy, L.P. Announces Ticker Symbol Change To "ATLS"
Atlas Energy, L.P. Announces Ticker Symbol Change To “ATLS”
Atlas Energy, L.P. (NYSE: AHD) announces today that it will change the ticker symbol of its common units on the New York Stock Exchange from “AHD” to “ATLS” effective at the start of trading on Thursday, April 28, 2011. In doing so, Atlas Energy, L.P. adopts the ticker symbol associated with the strong company history and success of Atlas Energy, Inc.
Atlas Energy, L.P. (NYSE: AHD) is a master limited partnership which owns an interest in over 8,500 producing natural gas and oil wells, representing over 185 Bcfe of net proved developed reserves. Additionally, AHD owns and operates the general partner of Atlas Pipeline Partners, L.P. (NYSE: APL), through which it owns a 2% general partner interest, all the incentive distribution rights and approximately 5.75 million common limited partner units of APL. For more information, please visit our website at www.atlasenergy.com, or contact Investor Relations at InvestorRelations@atlasenergy.com.
Atlas Energy, L.P.
(215) 405-2718 (fax)
- Ukraine president accuses Russian soldiers of backing rebel thrust |
- Video shows Islamic State executes scores of Syrian soldiers |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Ukraine leader says Russian forces are in the country as key town falls