Atlas Energy, L.P. Announces Ticker Symbol Change To "ATLS"
Atlas Energy, L.P. Announces Ticker Symbol Change To “ATLS”
Atlas Energy, L.P. (NYSE: AHD) announces today that it will change the ticker symbol of its common units on the New York Stock Exchange from “AHD” to “ATLS” effective at the start of trading on Thursday, April 28, 2011. In doing so, Atlas Energy, L.P. adopts the ticker symbol associated with the strong company history and success of Atlas Energy, Inc.
Atlas Energy, L.P. (NYSE: AHD) is a master limited partnership which owns an interest in over 8,500 producing natural gas and oil wells, representing over 185 Bcfe of net proved developed reserves. Additionally, AHD owns and operates the general partner of Atlas Pipeline Partners, L.P. (NYSE: APL), through which it owns a 2% general partner interest, all the incentive distribution rights and approximately 5.75 million common limited partner units of APL. For more information, please visit our website at www.atlasenergy.com, or contact Investor Relations at InvestorRelations@atlasenergy.com.
Atlas Energy, L.P.
(215) 405-2718 (fax)
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- U.S. diplomat travels to West Africa as Ebola quarantine moves take hold |
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- Suspect in two California deputy deaths charged with murder, carjacking