Ugandan opposition leader charged with incitement
KAMPALA (Reuters) - Ugandan opposition leader Kizza Besigye was charged in court on Monday with engaging in riotous beahviour and inciting violence after he was arrested during protests over rising food and fuel prices.
Besigye was released on bail pending the hearing of the case.
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing at sea off Vietnam, presumed crashed |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media