Motiva reports unit shutdown at Norco, LA refinery
(For refinery outages in the Reuters Oil Fundamentals Database see here or go to )
April 18 (Reuters) - Motiva Enterprises Llc reported shutdown of an unspecified unit during a turnaround at its 234,700 barrel-per-day Norco refinery in Louisiana on Saturday, according to a filing with regulators.
The filing said there was a release of sulfur dioxide from an incinerator stack due to this maintenance activity.
The company said operations were being secured.
Motiva is jointly owned by Saudi Aramco's subsidiary, Saudi Refining Inc, and Royal Dutch Shell (RDSa.L). (Reporting by Naveed Anjum in Bangalore)
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Rescuers search site of NY building collapse; seven dead
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |