Apple to begin shipping new iPhone in Sept - sources
HONG KONG, April 20
HONG KONG, April 20 (Reuters) - Apple Inc suppliers will begin production of its next-generation iPhone in July this year, with the finished product likely to begin shipping in September, three people familiar with the matter said on Wednesday.
The new smartphone will have a faster processor but will look largely similar to the current iPhone 4, one of the people said. They declined to be identified because the plans were not yet public. (Reporting by Kelvin Soh; Editing by Chris Lewis)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections