Charlie Sheen gets own mobile app
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Charlie Sheen now has his own mobile app.
"The Masheen" -- available on the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad via the iTunes store for $2.99 -- offers 17 short videos, a fortune teller, among other features.
Approved by Apple on April 15, the application was designed in a way that allows Sheen to add new content at his discretion.
Also in development: An Android version, which will be initially the same as the iOS version with an unrated option coming soon.
Through these mobile platforms, Sheen now has a direct unfiltered link to whomever is brave enough to listen.
(Editing by Zorianna Kit)
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Russia says it will respond if Ukraine interests attacked |
- 'Bridgegate' scandal threatens next World Trade Center tower
- Obama seeks to ease Asian allies' doubts during visit to Japan |
- NYPD Twitter campaign backfires, thousands of negative tweets